pondělí 16. listopadu 2015

Hudba mého srdce #3

Poslední dobou přicházím na chuť spoustu písničkám. Před několika měsíci jsem měla oblíbené jen dvě tři písničky, teď už jich je podstatně více. Teď další tři songy + jeden, co se podle mě hodí k momentální situaci.

http://ells.cz/?p=820

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND by BEATLES


And when I touch you I feel happy inside
it's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide I can't hide I can't hide.

SHE'S LEAVING HOME by BEATLES


Wednesday morning at five o'clock as the day begins
silently closing her bedroom door
leaving the note that she hoped would say more
she goes downstairs to the kitchen
clutching her hand kerchief
quietly turning the backdoor key
stepping outside she is free.

FAR FROM THE FAME by SABATON

Jelikož mi sem Far Form the Fame nejde vložit, budete se muset spokojit jen s odkazem. Je to trochu něco jiného, než co poslouchám obvykle, ale líbí se mi to!


Far, far from the fame
Far, far away from the fame
But we still remember your name
Karel Janoušek!
We mourn the day that you died
So be our guide, Czechoslovakia's pride.

+ IMAGINE by BEATLES

Myslím, že se tento song dost hodí k momentální situaci.


Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat